HMMG is actively looking to hire an Agents Assistant / Office Coordinator and we welcome all candidates to apply.
This role is the training ground for agents at HMMG and we want to hire a loyal, helpful, effective, detail driven person.
Candidates need to email their CV and cover letter to [email protected].
To provide administration and reception assistance to the HMMG team to support them in delivering service excellence to HMMG clients.
The perfect candidate:
- Has 1 year minimum office experience
- Interested in Entertainment/Management Industry
- Works with a sense of urgency
- Isn’t afraid to blog, tweet, share, create and execute a vision
- Has strong administration and computer skills (photoshop knowledge desired)
- Will observe and assist the Client Management team with the management and enhancement of the careers and profiles of clients
- Tertiary qualification (communications, events, business, commerce) desirable
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Initiative and ability to make decisions
- Friendly can-do attitude with both internal and external stakeholders
- Experience working with confidential information with discretion
- Provide administrative support including diary management to the CEO and Agents
- Manage the company email inbox, calendar and database
- Oversee the smooth running of the office including answering the phones, greeting guests, ordering supplies, and maintaining kitchen and office facilities and equipment
- Coordinate incoming requests for agency representation, research and collate background materials, and provide information to CEO for evaluation.
- Create and populate a content calendar for HMMG’s website, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram assets.
- Coordinate reports for work-in-progress meetings
- Assist the CEO with travel and logistics requirements and as directed for clients
- Be proactive in researching and presenting ideas and opportunities that will achieve positive exposure for the company and clients