Described as a “soulpreneur” by The Australian, Mark Maloney is an entrepreneur, investor and a business advisor. Mark is the founder & CEO of Intrepic Co., an investment company established to focus on the well-being and lifestyle space and back entrepreneurs making a real difference.
Beginning his career in the financial sector, Mark worked for J.P. Morgan and Goldman Sachs for over a decade before moving into the role of CEO and Managing Director of The MAC Services Group Limited, Managing Director at Tulla Group and then Chairman of Garage Entertainment & Production. Currently he is chairman of Sumo Salad and CapitalPitch Ventures, and an advisory board member for UTS Business School.
Image sourced from The Australian
- The Mindset of Entrepreneurship (what it takes and charting your way through the ups and downs)
- High Performance Entrepreneurship (having a finely tuned mind, body, and spirit to operate at peak potential)
- Entrepreneurship as Our Chosen Way to Evolve & Grow Spiritually
- The Business of Family Business
- How to Approach Investment/Banking Entrepreneurs
- How to Be a Good Man
Follow Mark: https://www.linkedin.com/in/mark-maloney-6a5b701a/
Watch his speech at CapitalPitch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6wICKykPqo