Harry M Miller Group (HMMG) has represented a plethora of talent across media, literary and producer talent for over 50 years. We want to help one Intern student gain valuable experience you can’t learn in a class room.
If you’ve been searching for an internship and are passionate about media, TV and content production then this volunteer role could be for you! Observe how our agents create, foster and manage talent, package projects around them and their brands. Whilst this is not a paid job we do offer perks relevant to the industry such as event attendance with our compliments.
The role is 1-2 days per week to suit your Uni schedule and we are conveniently located at the Fox Studios Entertainment campus.
The perfect candidate:
- Is a third year student studying Communications, Business, Marketing or Public Relations.
- Isn’t afraid to blog, tweet, share, create and execute a vision.
- Will observe and assist the Client Management team with the management and enhancement of the careers and profiles of clients.
- Has strong administration skills and can juggle multiple tasks at once.
- Is available 1-2 days per week, starting immediately.
View more Uncategorized