Season’s Greetings from all of us at HMMG! As another busy year draws to a close, we would like to congratulate and thank our wonderful clients on a busy and productive 2015.
This year HMMG welcomed three new signings to its client roster. Richie ‘Vas’ Vaculik signed to HMMG in August, stepped into the octagon at UFC 193 at Etihad Stadium in November, starred in the third season of The Crew in December on GO! and will release his autobiography in 2016 with Allen & Unwin. The Netflix of action sports, production and entertainment engine Garage Entertainment, was added to HMMG’s expanding roster of production clients and over the next 12 months is going to bring-to-life several new projects including surf-film making legend Taylor Steele’s new film Proximity and a new feature length documentary You & Me. Australia’s most loved and trusted pet experts Dr Katrina Warren signed with HMMG in November and launched her Happy Dog app in line with Movember.
- As part of Nova’s breakfast radio duo, Fitzy & Wippa, Ryan Fitzgerald continued to create unique content which expanded into a late night talk show called Up Reasonably Late with Fitzy & Wippa which aired nationally on Network Ten in November, and also hosted a one hour national highlights program showcasing the thrills and spills and crazy action off the back of participating in the 2015 Red Bull Billy Cart Race.
- Lola Berry had an incredible year jetsetting around the country and touted as one of the biggest food stars of Instagram by Delicious Magazine. She launched her 6th book: Lola Berry’s Little Book of smoothies and Juices on November 1 and the second instalment of The Happy Cookbook titled The Happy Life is out in January 2016. 2015 saw Lola collaborate with Grill’d on new menu items and worked on campaigns with Woolworths, Electrolux and Moro Olive Oils and Endeavour College.
- Peter Morrissey’s apparel and homewares range inBig W continued to thrive and he became a regular judge on The Morning Show’s Style quad segment.
- Danny Clayton was announced as the host for the new season of B430 – Live Like a Local which premiered in November on Foxtel’s Channel [V], and was nominated for ASTRA’s Most Outstanding Male Presenter award.
- Fashion Bloggers finale of Season 2 sent the girls, and Lauren Miller Cilento, to Dubai.
- Tara Moss didn’t slow down for a moment – her charity work took her to the border of Syria with UNICEF Australia, and she was announced as Patron of the Full Stop Foundation, an initiative by Rape & Domestic Violence Services Australia.
Her crusade as an activist of women and children led to her new role the Norton Family Ambassador for online security company Symantec, and in 2016 she will publish her second non-fiction work centring on the topic. Tara also continued her work with Jacqui E and was engaged for multiple speaking engagements across Australia, included a tour of Australia with Business Chicks.
- Zoe Bingley-Pullin launched her Falling In Love with Food online 8-week program and wrapped filming 3rd season of Network 10’s Good Chef Bad Chef.
- Andrew Winter filmed season 9 of the multi-award winning Selling Houses Australia, and was again nominated for ASTRA’s Most Outstanding Male Presenter.
- Phil Scott was back again for The Wharf Revue (in its 15th year!) and premiered new show Reviewing the Situation with Terence O’Connell at the Hayes Theatre Co in Sydney, and toured the cabaret circuit. It will be back at Hayes in February 2016.
- Toni Pearen hosted the successful brand-funded show Let’s Do Coffee on Network Ten and it will be back on our screens in 2016.
- Romy Alwill received rave reviews as judge on Channel 9’s stand out series, Reno Rumble and continued to expand her portfolio of clients through her interior design company.
- Xanthe Mallett and the Coast Australia cast were nominated for Most outstanding Factual Program at the ASTRA awards
HMMG will be closed from 23 December 2015 and reopen on 18 January 2016. For urgent requests during this time you can email email@example.com which will be checked intermittently.
View more News