Congratulations to all HMMG clients on a busy and productive 2014! Here is what everyone got up to:
- Whilst busy filming Season 8 of Selling Houses Australia, Andrew Winter also released his second book, Andrew Winter’s Australian Real Estate Guide (published by HarperCollins Australia).
- New client Tara Moss had an incredible year with the release of her first non-fiction book, The Fictional Woman, which was quickly added to the best-seller list. Tara continued her work with Jacqui E and was engaged for multiple speaking engagements across Australia.
- Lola Berry completed her new cook book ‘The Happy Cookbook’ with Plum publishers (on sale from March 2015), began a new partnership with Body Science and launched her passion project Oscar Youth Elixir.
- Peter Morrissey’s apparel and homewares range in Big W continued to thrive and in August BABY and KIDS rangers were launched and has proved to be worth the wait.
- Ryan ‘Fitzy’ Fitzgerald hosted Foxtel’s highest rating locally produced reality series The Recruit on Fox8, whilst continuing to rule the breakfast airwaves on Nova’s Fitzy and Wippa.
- Dr Xanthe Mallett wrapped another season of Coast Australia which will air early 2015 on The History Channel, released her first non-fiction book Mothers Who Murder and created a 1 hour television special with channel 10 of the same name. Dr Mallett’s skills and knowledge has earned her a regular spot on The Project, all while continuing her teaching position at UNE.
- Danny Clayton broke his back and still managed to kick-ass at Channel [V].
- James Kerley launched Maxim TV as the presenter and returned from his LA Adventure
- After taking a working break after the birth of her first child, Zoe Bingley-Pullin is firmly back in the saddle and has begun filming for season 4 of Good Chef Bad Chef for Channel 10.
- The Big Cyc launched this year headed by Miller Cilento Entertainment’s Josh Cilento. The studio was used for the shooting of Vogue’s 25th anniversary issue feature and much more. Watch this space.
- Core3 Entertainment has had an incredible year with the release of their premiere series Fashion Bloggers which aired in 16 different countries. The series was a landmark for The Style Network Australia being the first locally produced reality series the network has ever done.
- Jabba Davis has cemented his status as Australia’s go-to movie reviewer and junket segment producer, with his work consistently featuring on Sunrise and the Daily Edition. Watch some of his spots here.
- Phil Scott wrapped another hilarious The Wharf Revue with Sydney Theatre Company and has his latest cabaret MARIO premiered at the Adelaide Cabaret Festival and at Hayes Theatre Company.
- Dr Tim Sharp, released his book Live Happier Live Longer and continued his work at The Happiness Institute.
- Elka Whalan hosted health and lifestyle series Live Well on the Seven Network.
- I Will Not Be Silenced: Charlotte Campbell-Stephens, a documentary about Charlotte Campbell-Stephen’s fight for justice, featured in the Antenna film festival.
- In new recruits, HMMG is very pleased to welcome Toni Pearen to the family. We look forward to working with her in the coming year.
View more News